Thanks to our wonderful donors and collectors
One of the things we love about the #Coats4Calais appeal is the way it brings people and communities together – there’s such a warm feeling when people come together to do something positive.
So we wanted to thank just a few of our wonderful donors and collectors:
– Faversham Villages Refugee Solidarity Group (FVRSG) (Janice, Greg, Shiela, Valerie, Hillary and all the generous donators in Faversham and Surrounding Villages) who donated a lot of new men’s coats and also donations of blankets/ trousers/joggers/sleeping bags, women and children’s clothes etc
– www.fcjbunclody.ie school in Wexford Ireland who collected 21 bags of hats, scarves and gloves. – over 1,000 of each!
– Barclays Business UK who collected and donated in excess of 90 bags of coats plus 105 Packs4Calais
– Sarah Playle who donated jackets/coats/ fleeces/joggers and a load of new women’s leggings/joggers and tops
– WE CAN Sing UK who organised/donated a lot of coats, men’s and women’s and children’s clothes
And all the other schools, workplaces, church, mosques, communities and people who have or will get involved
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM ALL OF US!
To get involved go to www.care4calais.org/#coats4calais