Urgent – Act Now to Stop Rwanda
URGENT – Boris has announced that 50 people will be sent to Rwanda imminently, and it is sure more will follow.
It is ESSENTIAL that anyone who cares about refugees now does all they can to stop this.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Share these refugee information leaflets as widely as possible: bit.ly/Rwnd1 and bit.ly/Rwnd1a
Share them with:
· Any refugees you know
· Anyone who works with refugees
· Any organisations who work with refugees
2. Donate to the crowdfunder for our legal challenge to the Rwanda scheme. We are raising funds to cover costs, and to protect us from Home Office costs if we don’t win: bit.ly/c4c-rwanda
3. Sign up for further updates on how you can #StopRwanda bit.ly/C4Cjoin
Read more about our fight here: care4calais.org/stop-rwanda/
We stopped the government doing pushbacks and we can stop this too. But we must work together.
To repeat, this is URGENT. Refugees who are told they are being sent to Rwanda will try to take their own lives. If you care, YOU MUST ACT NOW
Join us. Protect our friends. And _fight this barbaric atrocity with every bit of energy you possess._