URGENT: Weather has deteriorated dramatically across Northern France.
In the last two days the weather has deteriorated dramatically across Northern France. Last night it snowed heavily – and today we met a number of people soaking wet and desperately trying to dry their footwear in front of their fires.
Rain is forecast every day for the next week and there are still many refugees who don’t have winter coats or proper shoes. We have started extra distributions to keep people warm but urgently require more supplies. We are appealing for the following:
* Volunteers to do additional distributions including trips to Paris and Caen
* Thermals – especially long johns
* Joggers (can be worn under jeans)
* Ski gear (coats and trousers)
* Waterproof trousers
* Bivvy bags to help sleeping bags retain heat
* Gloves, socks, hats and scarves
* Small tents and warm sleeping bags
* Coffee, sugar and hot chocolate to take out every day
* Funds to buy emergency supplies of all the above
Please donate now: https://goo.gl/jmkx7A
Please share this as much as possible. Thank you.